List of Stories Never Finished
Dick has a habit of going off on a tangent, or running out of time on the show. Because of this, there are numerous occasions where a story will be started and never finished, or alluded to at the end of an episode, dismissed with "this episode's gone on too long as it is," and then never finished. This page exists to catalogue all the stories or ideas that Dick has yet to finish (or start).
- Episode 18: Dick was going to give a follow up to "the invisible cat story" and how messed up San Francisco is (12:20-30). "Thought it'd be a great episode" but got side tracked by the job lynch mob.
- Episode 28: Denzel's Script was going to be posted on the site. Also, Dick will write his own script before Maddox's book comes out.
- Episode 29: Guy who got railroaded from UCB before Dick for allegations. Maybe wanted him on the show to defend himself from accusations.
- Episode 37: Dick mentions Life Coach has a plan for gathering the DNA of criminals. Also, he was going to do a roller skating routine when the Patreon hit 20k. (Not with roller blades, they are degenerate.) (26:45) Furthermore, they were disputing the timeline for exactly when Maddox cancelled the show and when he claimed to have "just found out" about 80's girl (1:14). It reminds him of further goss, but he says he will save it for Bonus Episode 8, which he doesn't share.
Episode 38: Says he has the "rape" audio from BP (at 1:33:00).Resolved! See Bonus Episode 20
- Episode 40: Madcucks mentions Biggest Solution Season 2 and Dick says "That's a whole other story".
- Episode 45: What happened to the generator after the Pacific Dining Car? (Says Buckley stole it in Episode 52)
- Episode 46: Coach always sends studies and court rulings Dick wants to bring in (1:07)
- Episode 47: Dick was going to bring in Dr Leonard's catalog for old people stuff that comes to his house.
- Episode 49: Dick's last update on buying a billboard. Is he still buying the billboard in the Starbucks parking lot?
- Episode 51: Dick remembers a time when his Dad stumped him hardcore (1:39). Also, Dick has a story about when Tommy asked him to be a bouncer one night (1:46).
- Episode 55: Dick was going to upload the 80 page document by Mental Jess. (UPDATE: Says he needs to redact bad parts first)
- Episode 66: Dick received a puzzle box that he was still unable to open. (1:51) Did he ever figure it out?
- Episode 70: Madcucks discontinued his Patreon. No updates on Maddox parody book.
- Episode 71: Dick got kicked out of a wedding. Presumably alcohol related.
- Episode 76: Dick and Tswean are trying to find the audio from BPITU where Maddox messes up the ad read
- Episode 80: Story about the time Dick's Dad got on the HOA (2:06).
- Episode 84: Wants to talk about how Bob Ross can't paint a straight line.
- Episode 85: Maddox has also posed as a fake reporter before in an attempt to get Urban Outfitters to carry his failing book. I’ll tell that story next time (if I already haven’t) as it’s suddenly relevant. Also, there is audio that Asterios doesn't want to be played (1:05)
- Episode 87: Story about his sister's little league game.
- Episode 92: Still waiting on Larry to reveal what is the weird thing in his bag of chips (1:30).
From Bonus Episodes
- Bonus Episode 1: Life Coach asks if Dick is still in contact with anyone from Dr. Phil. He said "I found out recently that the crazy feminist on that show-" and trailed off. Did she contact Dick or someone he knew?
- Bonus Episode 5: Dick was going to play a call where he yelled at Apple for not unlocking an iPad. (21:00)
- Bonus Episode 6: Larry not taking a show on Madcast Media. (Dick teased so long that this is Larry's story to tell)
- Bonus Episode 11: They were going to restart the celebrity shame pool by picking a bunch of celebrities and randomly distributing names. First celebrity to apologize wins.
- Bonus Episode 12: Time he got kicked out of the Flight of The Conchords concert. Also, Larry has a good story about a recruiter.
- Bonus Episode 13: Dick has original 6 BPITU episodes. Waiting on clever way to release them. 4 more to be released.
- Bonus Episode 16: Story about Life Coach wearing Dick's marathon medal. Tswean says it’s a good story.
Rambo Dicktation: Story about when Coach tricked a cop into touching his dong (17:30 mark) TDS Album Livestream: His dad has a different version of the story where he spilled his sno-cone in his dad's car.
September 28 on Facebook: When Maddox was getting mocked for horribly presenting his own book, Dick said that reminded him of a story. He said to call it "The Lost Cartoon Story"
Reddit: Dick says he has the notes for Manpoints. Won't release it before NSFW. (January 11)
Reddit: Dick says he's been sued before