|Maddox v. Dick|
|Full case title||George Ouzounian et al - v. - Dax Herrera et al|
|Plaintiffs||Maddox, Mental Jess, Kevin Landau|
|Defendants||Dick Masterson, Foundation Digital LLC, Greg Boser, Loren Baker, CMGRP, Inc., Weber Shandwick, Joshua Kaufman, Asterios Kokkinos, Madcucks, Patreon, Inc., Jordan Cope|
|Judge||Charles Edward Ramos|
The Lolsuit (also known as The Biggest Lawsuit In The Universe) is a personal injury lawsuit that has quickly become a repository of all the hot goss surrounding the cancellation of The Biggest Problem In The Universe. Unable to stand being mocked on the internet, Maddox took the entirely rational step of suing Dick, Asterios, Madcucks, Patreon, a patreon customer service rep, and anyone else even remotely involved in the drama for 19 counts of $20,000,000, a total of $380,000,000 total asked for.
- Main article: Goss Timeline
The end of Biggest Problem
The end of The Biggest Problem in the Universe started the slow drip of hot goss. A few weeks after the last episode, Maddox took down the TBPITU website. He also hijacked the old RSS feed and used it for his new show, surreptitiously uploading his shitty content to thousands of people without their consent—you know, the same thing he criticized Apple for doing with U2. How's that for irony?
As you might expect, this didn't win Maddox any fans and everyone started giving him shit. As fans continued to press him to comment on the end of the old show, Maddox took the high road, claiming that he was doing everyone a favor by keeping quiet, that fans had no idea what a piece of shit Dick was, and that the last thing he wanted to do was ruin Dick's personal and professional reputation. What a martyr!
Rape List Video
- Main article: Rape List Video
Losing fans and unable to endure anymore ribbing, Maddox finally played his hand and released a video with his side of the story. In it, he accused Dick of being a rape apologist. Which is funny, since Maddox has an entire chapter of his New York Times best selling book that promotes sexual assault. Among this claim was that Dick was "withholding financial records" from Maddox, which was actually referring to Dick refusing to give Maddox a W9 form since he didn't want Maddox to know his social security number (good call). Maddox also claimed in the video that Dick's message board "maintains a rape list," showing a screenshot of an 8chan message board that was known about by nobody other than the person who made it.
The sheer hypocrisy of the video alienated many of Maddox's remaining fans and most sided with Dick. But on the bright side, Maddox did earn a whole bunch of Good Boy Points from Mental Jess for that video. Despite the obvious lies told in the video, many people who weren't following the goss took the video at face value, causing a job lynch mob to get Dick kicked from Tournament of Nerds at UCB, where Dick held the record for most consecutive wins and was basically the only talented person to ever perform.
- Main article: Waut3rgate
In the leaked chat logs from Waut3rgate, Maddox hinted that he had one more ace up his sleeve—a nuclear bomb that would ruin Dick and Asterios's lives:
*wauterboi:* So why not drop the bomb now? *Maddox:* Well, because, honestly buddy, it doesn't make me feel good. I don't want to ruin people's lives. *wauterboi:* They're ruining yours. Your's and Jess'. *Maddox:* They're trying to. They'll probably take things too far and end up in jail. I don't know what to do man. If I go full-steam on him, which is what he wants, he could get a lot of publicity that I don't want to give him.
- 1 - INVASION OF PRIVACY, AND FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF PURSUANT TO CIVIL RIGHTS LAW § 50 and 51. -(Against Defendants’ Dick, Asterios, Madcucks, Dick’s Company, Boser and Baker)
- 2 - DEFAMATION – LIBEL PER SE, SLANDER PER SE - (Against Defendants’ Dick, Asterios, Madcucks, and Dick’s Company)
- 3 - MISAPPROPRIATION: UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES, AND UNFAIR COMPETITION - (Against Defendants’ Dick, Asterios, Madcucks, Dick’s Company)
- 4 - INTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS - (Against Defendants’ Dick, Asterios, Madcucks, and Dick’s Company)
- 5 - TORTIOUS INTERFERENCE WITH A CONTRACT - (Against Defendants’ Dick, Asterios, and Dick’s Company)
- 6 - TORTIOUS INTERFERENCE WITH A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP - (Against Defendants’ Dick, Asterios, Madcucks, and Dick’s Company)
- 7 - CONVERSION - (Against Defendants’ Dick, Asterios, Madcucks, and Dick’s Company)
- 8 - DECEPTIVE ACTS AND MISLEADING BUSINESS PRACTICES; FALSE ADVERTISING IN VIOLATION OF GENERAL BUSINESS LAW §§ 349 AND 350 (CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT) - (Against Defendants’ Dick, Asterios, Madcucks, Dick’s Company)
- 9 - NEGLIGENT HIRING and/or RETENTION - (Against Defendants’ Asterios Real Employer and Joshua Kaufman)
- 10 - NEGLIGENT SUPERVISION - (Against Defendants’ Asterios Real Employer and Joshua Kaufman)
- 11 - NEGLIGENCE - (Against Defendants’ Asterios Real Employer and Joshua Kaufman)
- 12 - NEGLIGENT INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS - (Against Defendants’ Asterios Real Employer and Joshua Kaufman)
- 13 - NEGLIGENT FAILURE TO WARN - (Against Defendants’ Patreon and Jordan Cope)
- 14 - FRAUD - (Against Defendants’ Patreon and Jordan Cope)
- 15 - PROMISSORY ESTOPPEL - (Against Defendants’ Patreon and Jordan Cope)
- 16 - DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES AND ACTS (VIOLATIONS OF NEW YORK GENERAL BUSINESS LAW §§349-350, AND THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION ACT) - (Against Defendants’ Patreon and Jordan Cope)
- Asterios uses alt-right phraseology like "cuck" and released an entire album of "cuck" songs to harass, bully and spite people online: https://twitter.com/asterios/status/834419105725870080
Asterios Kokkinos, the man who is called "annoyingly liberal" by liberals is alt-right confirmed
Green Text Long Story Short
>2 guys had a podcast, they didnt really get along
>guy A started dating guy B's ex from 3 years ago
>they both start new podcasts, guy A is more succesful
>guy B gets guy A blacklisted from the LA comedy scene by implying he's an embezzler and a rape apologist
>guy B also tries to sue guy A from copyright infringement and tries to get his ex that guy A is dating fired from her job, guy B ends up with a restraining order
>guy B releases a bonus podcast episode as a comedy album, it peaks at #6 on itunes, behind 10 year old dane cook specials among others
>guy A's cohorts respond by making a comedy album in one night using royality free christmas music where all the lyrics is about guy B being a literal cuckold
>guy B releases a book he's been teasing for years, it is a failure, guy A has insider info that it has sold less than 1k copies, he says this on his podcast
>guy A is making like 18k a month on patreon, guy B under 1k
>guy B is now suing patreon and guy A
- Leonard French Analysis, Same guy who did the same thing with the h3h3 lawsuit
- Nick Rekieta Analysis from a Dickhead
Friends of the Show Hot Takes
- Mr. Metokur and Aydin Paladin talking about the lolsuit on stream
- Cernovich Hot take - Archive link
- GamesNosh Hot take
- Aydin Paladin Hot take
Timeline Court Events
- Nov 5, 2017 Summons and Complaint filed (accepted Nov 6, 2017)
- Nov 9, 2017 Joshua Kaufman, Weber Shandwick served.
- Nov 13, 2017 Foundation Digital, Greg Boser served.
- Nov 14, 2017 12pm Dick was served.
- Nov 21, 2017 Jordan Cope, Patreon, Inc. served.
- Dec 14, 2017 Maddox files for default judgement on Asterios.
- Dec 15, 2017 W/S files notice that not defaulting and filing on time
- Jan 2, 2017 Dick files motion to dismiss on grounds incorrect jurisdiction and other reasons.
- Jan 6, 2017 Asterios motion to dismiss (other legal reasons).
- Jan 10, 2017 Joshua Kaufman motion to dismiss.
- Jan 12, 2017 Dick's motion to move to commercial court.
- Feb 01, 2017 Court grants motion to move to commercial court.